At Carolina Psychological Health Services, a multidisciplinary treatment team provides all of our clinical services. This team is comprised of three clinical psychologists, two psychiatric nurse practitioners, and eleven Master’s-level clinicians including licensed psychological associates, clinical social workers, licensed professional counselors, and licensed marriage and family therapists.
We provide evaluation and treatment programs to children ages two and up, adolescents, adults, and geriatric clients.
Using evidence-based therapy approaches, our therapists treat a wide range of conditions and mental health issues including, but not limited to, the following:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder
- Domestic Violence
- Eating Disorders
- Marital or Relationship Conflicts
- Mood Disorders
- Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
- Oppositional Defiant Disorder (ODD)
- Personality Disorders
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
- Psychotic Disorders
- Sexual Abuse